- Communion – Cultivating real relationship with God through Christ Jesus As those who have been saved by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9) we are told to grow in our knowledge of God (Philippians 3:10, John 17:3, Philippians 3:8, 1 John 5:20) and the way we know we know Him is by the way the work of Christ in us causes us to live our lives in obedience to His Word. (1 John 2:3, 2 Peter 1)
- Community – Cultivating real relationships within the Body of Christ The Household of God is called to grow together having each person fitted together into one body. We are exhorted to walk in love and humility, working diligently to be in unity. To walk in a manner that shows we belong to God. The way we love and serve one another is a direct witness of who we belong to; as Jesus stated, “By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:35, Ephesians 4: 1-14
- Commission – Cultivating real relationships with those outside the Body of Christ Knowing that our Father is always working (John 5:17) and drawing all unto Himself through Jesus Christ (John 6:44, 12:32) it’s our aim to honor God’s eternal purpose by being available to always share the truth in love (Ephesians 4:15) and give a reason for what we believe (1 Peter 3:15). Christ put it to us this way: “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:19-20)
Statement of Faith
Click here to read review the “Elders’ Statement of Faith” which provides an understanding of key interpretations of Scripture by the leadership team of Gateway Church. These tenets form the basis from which we minister in prayer, teaching, and express pastoral care to all newcomers and regular attenders.
Gateway Church has a leadership model based upon the scriptures. A team of elders with decades of pastoral experience provides servant-hearted, spiritual and pastoral care, training up of leaders, offering administrative guidance, praying over the sick with the anointing of oil, and equipping the saints for the work of ministry through biblical teaching as shown in the Holy Bible. (Acts 14:23, 1 Peter 5:1-5, 1 Timothy 3:1-16, 1 Timothy 5:17, Acts 20:28, James 5:14, Titus 1:5, Hebrews 13:17, 1 Timothy 4:14, Ephesians 4:11-13) The elders studiously and prayerfully make decisions pertaining to Gateway Church collectively and strive to do so with unity in Christ.
Ways to Give
- Conveniently and Securely Online through our Church Center app, or
- TEXT2GIVE 84321 on your mobile device, and
- By wall-mounted Drop Boxes on-campus in the main corridor and the rear of the auditorium.
Since 1995, Serving Christ and Our Community...
...and you're invited to join us. Come as you are. Grow in Christ. Love each other.